Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Finds

I have not posted for awhile. I have been MIA. So to make up for being MIA, I decided to look for clothes, shoes and other good finds online. I always look for bargains; some are cheap and some are reasonable. I am an official cheapskate. I always buy items on sale. I found on sale items on Express.com, Urban Outfitters.com and Payless.com. Take these shoes for example. Payless has really improved over the years. If I was only shown pictures, I would not even know these shoes are from Payless.

Nicole Tailored Boot $29.99. On sale for $24.99


How about these sexy heels? They are to-die for. I can't wait to wear them with leggings and mini-dress. Reg. price $38.00. On sale for $24.99.

I love this vintage inspired Indigo Dress from Urban Outfitters. Reg. price of $118.00. On sale for $49.99

When going out on a girls' nite out, I love this royal blue chiffon top from Express.com. Pair it with sexy jeans, skinny jeans, or leggings. Don't forget to accessorize. Reg. price $59.50 at buy one get one 50 % off.

I don't know how many pairs of boot cut jeans I have in my closet. But it won't hurt to add one more. I found this boot cut jeans for $59.50, Express.com. On sale for $19.99 buy one get one 50% off.

Don't forget your coat in the cold Central Valley winds. This plaid belted wool coat, Express.com says it all. I have a trust fund. I am smart. I am successful. I am playful. It's a must have. $198.00 at buy one get one 50% off.

There you go kids. Good Finds for the day. Happy shopping.

0 shared: